Stainless Steel Mountain Range Ring
HANDCRAFTED IN U.S.A.
This one-of-a-kind ring is made with a stainless steel Comfort-Fit band, and features a hand carved mountain range all the way around. The ring is then given an acid wash finish for a more darkened, textured tone.
- Handcrafted in U.S.A.
- Comfort-Fit Stainless Steel Band
- Acid-wash Finish
- Made to Order, One-of-a-kind
- Band Width 6mm
- Ring Sizes 5 to 13 (refer to sizing guide below)
- Made by Hand - Made to Last
Estimated Shipping Time:
Each ring is handcrafted to order, with much care and old-world workmanship.
Because of the extra care and attention that goes into making your ring, it may take up to 14-21 days for your ring to be made.
IMPORTANT! With wedding season approaching, there is currently a backlog of orders for handmade rings. Please allow up to 4 weeks lead time, before your order is processed and goes into production (to be made). You may cancel your order at any stage, before it is processed. We thank you for your patience!
Ring Sizing Guide:
To determine your ring size, please follow these steps:
- Use a piece of string or dental floss and wrap it around the base of your finger.
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string where the end meets.
- Use a millimeter (mm) ruler to measure the string.
- Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to find your ring size.
Ring Sizing Guide:
A few tips before you size:
- Use a thin strip of paper instead of string or ribbon. String or ribbon could stretch, giving an incorrect measurement.
- Decide which finger you are going to wear the ring(s) on. The fingers on your dominant hand could be as much half a size larger than your non-dominant hand’s fingers. Also, take into account knuckles – if you have large knuckles, you might want to size up instead of trying to wrench your ring over the knuckle.
- Take your measurement after 5pm. Just like trying on shoes later in the day, your fingers will have had time to settle into their size.
- Make sure your hands are warm. Cold fingers shrink in size and give you a too snug fit when they’re warm.
Sizing at home:
Though it is highly recommended to visit a jeweler for sizing. We understand some may not have the opportunity to do so. Here are some tips for sizing at home!
- Cut a strip of paper the width of the ring you are looking to purchase.
- Wrap it around the base of the finger you’re planning on wearing the ring. *It is critical that you do not wrap it too snug, this will deform your finger and give an inaccurate measurement.
- Mark where the paper overlaps with a pen and measure the length in millimeters (mm).
- Use a calculator to divide the length you measured by 3.14. That number will correspond with a ring size on the chart below.
- Do this 3 times, to make sure that you are getting within .2mm each time. (For example: If you measured 60 mm around your finger, you’ll get 19 mm. Find that number on the chart below and it’s a size 9.)
Returns & Resizing:
Each ring is handcrafted, one at a time, especially for you. For this reason we can not accept returns unless the ring is damaged or defective upon arrival.
We are also unable to resize these rings, should you order the wrong size. If you are unsure of the correct size, we strongly recommend visiting a reputable jeweler to be sized.
If you wish to exchange your ring for a different size, it will incur a remake fee that is 60% of the original cost of the ring.
Please ensure that you have read and followed the instructions above, before referring to this chart.